1. Always blame a Republican or Conservative. If you don't have one, make one up and blame that one.
Ex: George Zimmerman, The Heritage Foundation on Obamacare, Romney killing a man's wife by not caring...etc.
2. Black, Gay, Female, nor any other protected minority status means a damn thing unless the victim is a liberal.
Ex: Jesse Jackson saying you can't be black man and not vote for health care, Martin Bashir suggesting that someone O'Donnell on Sarah Palin's eyes and Schultz in her mouth, Alec Baldwin is a "friend of the gay community"...etc.
3. If government doesn't do it, it didn't happen. If government can't do it legally, we need to give them the power to do it. If government has done it and it isn't working, it's because not enough goverment was applied.
Ex: Stimulus, Healthcare, Sarbanes-Oxley, Dodd-Frank, QE1, 2, 3...etc.
4. Attach justice to any word where you don't have a law, or don't like the law, and you have an instant cause.
Ex: Social, Environmental, Marriage, Climate....etc.
5. Contracts fail to have legitamcy when they are written down, ergo, the most powerful contract is the unwritten "social contract".
Ex: Freakin' everything that involves the redistribution of wealth, a.k.a. everything...
6. The Democrat party can rely more on the ignorance of, and display more contempt for, its base than any other political group.
Ex: Obama the centrist, the "nuclear option" on the filibuster.
Emails warning about disaster were ignored? Again?
According to a story at Politico, "In the emails Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Deputy Chief Information Officer Henry Chao summed up concerns that he said White House Chief Technology Officer Todd Park had expressed.
“When Todd Park and Marilyn [Tavenner] was here yesterday one of the things Todd conveyed was this fear the WH has about hc.gov being unavailable,” Chao said, referring to CMS Administrator Marilyn Tavenner.
“Todd does have a good point and I think we should have a more comprehensive answer as to how we will ensure high availability,”
Here's your more comprehensive answer: You can't.
Think about what these people are now trying to get us to believe! Here it is in three simple steps:
1. The country re-elected Obama because of Obamacare.
2. All these people who showed up at the polls to vote love Obama and Obamacare so much that they re-elected him to four more years based on its importance and popularity.
3. There was just no way they could have known that all these people who love it so much they voted based on it would have actually gone through the next step of trying to log on to the website.
They knew they would have "high volume". The emails reveal this to be true. After touting this thing for three years, they were counting on it.
In a way, it is like Benghazi. You have emails warning of the problem in advance, but the administration refuses to change course.
Forward. Ever forward.
The difference is, Obamacare hasn't killed anybody. Yet.
That is, unless you believe like the NY Times does, that not having health insurance is fatal. If you do, then the millions of people who have been thrown off their policies have just been "death paneled" without even knowing it.
But at this point, what difference does it make?
...to combat climate change?
I wish I was making this up. But I'm not.
Now the enemy will be able to smell them coming.
How long before do-gooders and activists here do this to our fighting men and women?
As a child of the 80s, the Van Damme split was an action staple. Channing Tatum tried to recreate the feat, with spectacularly stupid results...